Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

WORK ATTIRE

WORK ATTIRE

Hi guys! So I very recently started my new job working with ICE Fine Jewelry,and I must say I absolutely love it! Working around beautiful jewelry and fashion all day long is a girls dream right!? I thought Id share with you guys my work attire for today,as I know sometimes when you work somewhere new,and somewhere where you're interacting with customers,and particularly around fashion and jewelry you want to look smart and classy right?! Today I wore a cream long sleeved polo neck top (Courtesy of my little sister) and a black midi skirt,which you really cant go wrong with! I also wore some dusky pink court shoes and a pink duster coat,as the weather was beautiful! I will also share with you guys my makeup from this look,as I know how much hassle make-up can be when you have to be up early,and this makeup look takes only 10-15 minutes! Hope you enjoy this post,please feel free to leave me some feedback on what you think and what i could do next Xx









OUTFIT 

Topshop Polo Neck Top - HERE
H&M Black Midi Skirt - HERE
Dusky Pink Court Shoes - HERE

MAKEUP

Rimmel London Match Perfect Foundation - HERE
Maybelinne Fit me Flawless Powder - HERE
Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder - HERE
Rimmerl London Professional Eyebrow Pencil -HERE
MAC Liquid Eyeliner - HERE
Eyelure Lengthening Lashes 035 - HERE
MAC Zoomlash Mascara - HERE
MAC Cremesheen Pure Zen Lipstick - HERE
Maybelinne Colour Sensational Lip Liner in Velvet Beige - HERE
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade - HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Abella Fashion

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi