Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

ABELLA MEETS BARMY DOG


Hey everyone! So I thought id do a quick blog post and share with you my new item from Barmy Dog. Barmy Dog is a Clothing brand based in the UK that supply amazing sports-wear,leisure-wear and casual signature clothing. I was lucky enough to receive a T-shirt from them which I must say is extremely comfy! Im a girly girl so the light pink was perfect for me,and rather than wearing it casually i paired it with some Topshop jeans and some heeled sandals. Guys the quality of this T-shirt is amazing,and I would definitely recommend taking a look at the website and getting your hands on a few of their products!













OUTFIT 

Barmy Dog T-shirt - HERE
Topshop Joni Jeans W24 L32 - HERE
Black Heeled Sandals - HERE








No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Abella Fashion

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi