Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

NUDE LACE


NUDE LACE 

Hi guys! so I thought i'd share my outfit with you from my weekend! this is one of my favorite outfits so far mostly because of the beautiful shoes! I have had my eye on these shoes for quite some time now,and finally got my hands on them thanks to someone very close to me! Its very rare I wear black as I like to keep it neutral with my outfits,but I though my nude skirt would go perfectly with a black lace bralet and my new nude lace up heels! Here are some photos from my weekend at the bar Alexanders and the absolutely exquisite restaurant Valentino's!










Lace Bralet - HERE
Camel Midi Skirt - HERE
ALDO lace up heels - HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Abella Fashion

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi