Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

OH MY LOVE

OH MY LOVE WISH LIST

Its nearly that time of the month that we all love...PAYDAY! So I thought i'd share with you a few of my favourite products from Oh My Love who iv'e been recently working with! Their unapolageticly edgy and unique clothing is something I would definately splurge on and I wanted to share with you some of their latest  statement pieces. Oh,did i mention they offer 15% off and free delivery?! Girls if you fancy treating yourselves then just click on the image and it will take you straight to their website! or just click on the website advert to the right of the page!
Hope you enjoy this post!
x


























No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Abella Fashion

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi