Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

WHITE LACE

WHITE LACE

Hi guys! So this weekend I thought i'd share my date night outfit with you. I was lucky enough to be taken out this weekend so wanted to show you what I wore! There's no doubt that midi skirts are part of my go-to outfit,they're so comfy and so versatile! This lace bralet from Topshop is by far one of my favorites,such a beautiful bralet and it goes with pretty much anything! The heels im wearing are by Aldo,and I must admitt,i've never loved a pair of shoes so much! They're so comfy and such a statement piece that I just cant get enough of! If your'e looking for a beautiful pair of shoes girls,i definitely recommend Aldo,its worth the splurge!
Hope you enjoy this post,let me know what you'd like to see on the blog next!
x








 










 OUTFIT DETAILS

Topshop Bralet (Black) - HERE
Nude Midi Skirt - HERE
Aldo Shoes (Similar) - HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Abella Fashion

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi