Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

ALL NEUTRAL

ALL NEUTRAL

Hey guys! So the weather has been absolutely beautiful today and I though i'd do a blog post with my new skirt I received from Pretty Little Thing! Its very rare the weather is this hot in Worcester so I took full advantage and put this summer outfit together! Theres no doubt that midi skirts go with any top and almost any pair of shoes. If you're struggling for an outfit,then you know what to turn to girls! These nude strappy heels are super comfy and super easy to walk in, and the price is great! I love neutral colours and hot weather is the perfect opportunity to show off those whites,nudes and pinks!
 Hope you enjoy this post guys! Comment and let me know what you want to see next!
x



















OUTFIT DETAILS
White Midi Skirt:Pretty Little Thing - HERE
Nude Strappy Heels - HERE
Cat Eye Sunglasses - HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Abella Fashion

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi