Pages

Thursday 29 October 2015

ALL WHITE FOR WINTER

ALL WHITE FOR WINTER

So the Winter season is well and truly upon us, and this year those rustic reds, burgundy beauties and all black outfits are coming back to fill our wardrobes. But for me, I'm still loving pastels; bright white's, neutral nudes and pink's and tan. Don't get me wrong, I love the autumnal shades that are coming into style at the moment, but I'm not quite ready to re-vamp my wardrobe and get rid of the neutral shades yet. I put this outfit together as a sort of "date-night" look, midi skirts and oversized coats are definitely my favourite items this year, so I paired a camel waterfall coat, white midi skirt and white bardot crop top to create the perfect winter date night look. 








Top - HERE
Skirt - HERE
Shoes - HERE
Coat - HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Abella Fashion

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi