Pages

Friday 24 April 2015

FASHION INSPIRATION - MIDI SKIRTS AND LACE UPS

So I was browsing Pinterest and Tumblr today looking for some fashion inspiration to share on my blog and I found that my favourite kind of outfits all consisted of midi skirts, lace up heels and two piece co-ordinates! Midi skirts are an all seasons piece, as you can wear them in the Winter paired with a water fall coat, or in the summer with some strappy sandals and a bra-let! Lace up heels have also been a recent obsession of mine,they go with almost anything,and can turn the most basic of outfits into a statement look. Here are a few of my favourite outfit inspirations. 








No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Abella Fashion

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi